The following terms and conditions shall specifically apply to your acceptance as a panellist – please read them carefully.
- No Persons under the age of 18 are permitted to enter the Ori-Derm premises at any time.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 75.
- No pets shall be allowed on the premises excluding guide dogs.
- For insurance purposes, children are not permitted in the facility.
- Ori-Derm will not be liable for any damage or loss incurred to personal belongings whilst on the premises.
- Ori-Derm reserves the right to refuse panellist participation at any time.
- Ori-Derm reserves the right to unilaterally terminate your panellist participation in a study without reason at any time.
- Participants in an Ori-Derm study do so on a voluntary basis. No relationship of employment or agency exists or is implied at any time between the employee and Ori-Derm or any Oriflame entity.
- Ori-Derm reserves the right to reward participants in studies. Any tax implication of this reward is solely the responsibility of the participant.
Ori-Derm reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time.
If you have any questions in relation to any terms or conditions, please contact us.