By law you have the right to:
- Access your personal information. Please send all access requests in writing. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information, however, we may charge a reasonable fee if your access request is clearly unfounded or excessive. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
- Rectification of your personal information that we process about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we process about you corrected.
- Erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information.
- Object to processing of your personal information pursuant to this notice.
- Restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy.
- Portability of your personal information. You may ask us to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to another party.
- Withdraw consent if you have given us consent to use your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Make a complaint about our data processing activities by contacting us using the details located at section 17 of this notice. Alternatively, you may make a complaint to the Irish Data Protection Commissioner by emailing email@example.com, by writing to Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland or by calling +353 (0761) 104 800.
If you want to exercise any of your rights in respect of your personal information, please contact us using the details located at section 17 of this notice.