We will only use your personal information when we have a lawful basis on which to do so and where:
- We need to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
- We need to comply with a legal obligation.
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where you have given us consent to use your personal information.
- We need to protect your vital interests (or someone else’s interests).
- It is needed in the public interest.
We will only use your Sensitive Information where you have given us consent, we need to protect your vital interests (or someone else’s) or we need to use it for public interest purposes (such as reporting a public health issue).
We will only use your personal information to the minimum extent necessary, and our purposes for using all of your personal information, including Sensitive Information, are set out below.